Deer Hunting



W&W Guide Service operates out of 4 different locations. Each location  offers it's own unique challenges. We hunt the Big Woods of Moosehead,Monson and Burlington area, and on 40 acres of privately owned land which is right in the middle of great farm land and only a short ride from Camp Burlington. In the future, our vision is to  revive the Old Hunting Camp experience on this secluded piece of property for a unique Maine hunting experience.



Maine Whitetail Deer Hunting Trips - Guided

Archery, Rifle or Muzzleloader

Guided Maine Deer Hunting trips include 6 days of food and lodging, and have a maximum ratio of 4 hunters to 1 guide. The guide will also hunt with you everyday (6 days total). In our region of Maine, we hunt in many diverse types of cover. The scenery is every bit as spectacular as the trophy bucks we pursue. Plan to spend about 20% of your time hunting from a stand. The remaining 80% will be "still" hunting. Every year dozens of 200 pound bucks are taken in our hunting areas. And if conditions dictate, we may hunt in other areas of the state. Our goal is to provide you with the best odds of landing that trophy buck!


White-tail Deer Physical Characteristics:

Maine is home to one of the largest of the 30 recognized subspecies of white-tailed deer. After attaining maturity at age five, our bucks can reach records live weights of nearly 400 lbs. Most adults bucks, however will normally range from 200 to 300 lbs live weight, and will stand 36 to 40" at the shoulder. Does are considerably smaller; they normally weigh 120 to 175 lbs live weight. Newborn fawns begin life at 4 to 10 lbs, but grow to approximately 85 lbs live weight in their first 6 months of life.
 

50% (non refundable) deposit due at time of reservation (cashier check/Paypal), balance due
at check in (cash ONLY) 



You are responsible for obtaining all necessary hunter safety courses and licenses prior to arrival.



Website Builder